Plan of Logansport, Cass Co. by S.W. Durant, C.E., St. Charles, Ill. (Published by Baskin, Forster & Co. Lakeside Building Chicago, 1876. Engraved & Printed by Chas. Shober & Co. Props. of Chicago Lithographing Co.)
- Type of resource
- Chicago : Baskin, Forster & Co. 1876
- Digital origin
- reformatted digital
- 1 map ; 42 x 34 cm
- Map data
- 1:14,500 ; W 086°21′24″--W 086°21′24″/N 040°45′16″--N 040°45′16″
Also available at
Item is included in another record
Item belongs to a collection
The David Rumsey Map Collection was started in the mid 1980s and contains more than 150,000 maps. The collection focuses on rare 16th to 21st century maps of North and South America, the World, Asia, Africa, Europe, and Oceania. The collection includes atlases, wall maps, globes, school geographies, pocket maps, books of exploration, maritime charts, and a variety of cartographic materials.
- Digital collection
- 75771 digital items
- Short title
- Plan of Logansport, Cass Co.
- Col. lithographed map. Shows lot numbers and landowners of large parcels, tract names, etc. Relief shown by hachures.
- Ristow, American maps and mapmakers, p. 438-441; P1599; P-Maps, p. 335.
- Appears in
- Illustrated Historical Atlas Of The State Of Indiana. Published By Baskin, Forster & Co. Lakeside Building Chicago, Ills. 1876. Engraved & Printed By Chas. Shober & Co. Props. Of Chicago Lithographing Co
- List number
- Image number
- Use and reproduction
- Image from the David Rumsey Map Collection courtesy Stanford University Libraries. To obtain permission to publish or reproduce commercially, please contact the David Rumsey Map Center at email@example.com.
- Property rights reside with the repository, Copyright © Stanford University. Images may be reproduced or transmitted, but not for commercial use. For commercial use or commercial republication, contact firstname.lastname@example.org This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License. By downloading any images from this site, you agree to the terms of that license.