(Covers to) The Metropolitan Transportation Authority revised map of the rapid transit facilities of New York City Transit Authority. New York City Transit Authority, 1972 (Cover title) New York Subway guide : New York City Transit Authority
- Type of resource
- New York : New York City Transit Authority, 1972
- Digital origin
- reformatted digital
- 18 x 9 cm
Also available at
Item is included in another record
Item belongs to a collection
The David Rumsey Map Collection was started in the mid 1980s and contains more than 150,000 maps. The collection focuses on rare 16th to 21st century maps of North and South America, the World, Asia, Africa, Europe, and Oceania. The collection includes atlases, wall maps, globes, school geographies, pocket maps, books of exploration, maritime charts, and a variety of cartographic materials.
- Digital collection
- 75771 digital items
- Short title
- Covers: New York Subway guide
- Color map, 45x45, folded to 18x9. Designed by Massimo Vignelli. Shows Individual route and stations. Key to map, route and schedule information at upper panel. On verso: Key to routes and index to points of interest.
- Appears in
- The Metropolitan Transportation Authority revised map of the rapid transit facilities of New York City Transit Authority. New York City Transit Authority, 1972. (Cover title) New York Subway guide : New York City Transit Authority
- List number
- Image number
- Use and reproduction
- Image from the David Rumsey Map Collection courtesy Stanford University Libraries. To obtain permission to publish or reproduce commercially, please contact the David Rumsey Map Center at email@example.com.
- Property rights reside with the repository, Copyright © Stanford University. Images may be reproduced or transmitted, but not for commercial use. For commercial use or commercial republication, contact firstname.lastname@example.org This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License. By downloading any images from this site, you agree to the terms of that license.