Monterey Spineflower Critical Habitat, Monterey County, California, 2014
- Type of resource
- Software, multimedia
- Monterey, California, US : Monterey County (Calif.), 2015
- Digital origin
- born digital
- Shapefile; Polygon
- Map data
- Scale not given. ; EPSG::2228 (W 121°57ʹ43ʺ--W 121°15ʹ37ʺ/N 36°51ʹ37ʺ--N 36°23ʹ4ʺ)
- Scale not given. ; EPSG::4326 W 121°57ʹ10ʺ--W 121°15ʹ37ʺ/N 36°50ʹ56ʺ--N 36°23ʹ56ʺ
Also available at
Item belongs to a collection
- Monterey County (Calif.)
This polygon shapefile contains the critical habitat area for the Monterey Spineflower in Monterey County, California. The Monterey Spineflower (Chorizanthe pungens) is a species of flowering plant endemic to California. This layer is part of a collection of GIS data for Monterey County in California.
This dataset is intended for researchers, students, and policy makers for reference and mapping purposes, and may be used for basic applications such as viewing, querying, and map output production, or to provide a basemap to support graphical overlays and analysis with other spatial data.
- Preferred citation
- Monterey County, California. (2014). Monterey Spineflower Critical Habitat, Monterey County, California, 2015. Monterey County, Ca. Available at: http://purl.stanford.edu/yz188tx1632.
- WGS84 Cartographics
- This layer is presented in the WGS84 coordinate system for web display purposes. Downloadable data are provided in native coordinate system or projection.
- Use and reproduction
- This item is in the public domain. There are no restrictions on use.