100 Foot Contour Lines, Placer County, California, 2020
- Type of resource
- software, multimedia
- Auburn, Calif., US : Placer County Geographic Information Systems, 2020
- Digital origin
- born digital
- Shapefile; LineString
- Map data
- Scale not given. ; Custom projection (W 121°25ʹ32ʺ--W 120°19ʺ/N 39°19ʹ--N 38°42ʹ47ʺ)
- Scale not given. ; EPSG::4326 W 121°25ʹ32ʺ--W 120°19ʺ/N 39°19ʹ--N 38°42ʹ47ʺ
- 100 ft contour lines in Placer County, California. The contour data was derived from 1:24000 USGS digital elevation models. This layer is part of a collection of public geospatial datasets produced by the Placer County GIS Division.
- Preferred citation
- Placer County Geographic Information Systems. (2020). 100 Foot Contour Lines, Placer County, California, 2020. Placer County Geographic Information Systems. Available at: https://purl.stanford.edu/yk154tg7414
- WGS84 Cartographics
- This layer is presented in the WGS84 coordinate system for web display purposes. Downloadable data are provided in native coordinate system or projection.
- Use and reproduction
- Please acknowledge the data producer as the source when data are used in the preparation of reports, papers, publications, maps, or other products. These data are made available as a public resource of general information for use "as is" with the understanding that it is not guaranteed to be accurate, correct or complete and any conclusions drawn from such information are the sole responsibility of the user. The data provider assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions, and explicitly disclaims any representations and warranties, including, without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.