- Type of resource
- Japan : Shuzo Sato
- Date created
- One hemisphere with 89.5 cm diam. to outside border on sheet 91 x 97.5 cm.
- Map data
- [ca. 1:27,000,000]. ; (W 160° --E 20°/N 90° --S 90°)
Images from the Glen McLaughlin Collection of California as an Island maps, a collection of nearly 750 maps obtained by Mr. McLaughlin over nearly 40 years. Included in the collection are hemisphere and world maps, celestial charts, title pages, globe gores and a medal. The dates range from 1622 to the mid-1800's.
- 佐藤 周蔵 (creator)
- In Kanji.
- None found.
- Created by Shuzo Sato (lower right; black ink).
- Ex libris Narushima (lower right; red ink).
- California as large island oriented nearly east-west, labeled California, and with no interior details. Eastern Red Sea and New Mexico to east.
- Statement of responsibility
- [Shuzo Sato].
- Original McLaughlin Book Number (1995 edition)
- Use and reproduction
- Image from the Glen McLaughlin Map Collection of California as an Island courtesy Stanford University Libraries. This item is in the public domain. There are no restrictions on use. If you have questions, please contact the David Rumsey Map Center at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This work has been identified as being free of known restrictions under copyright law, including all related and neighboring rights. You can copy, modify, distribute and perform the work, even for commercial purposes, all without asking permission.