Encina Hall (Central-South), Stanford University, ca. 1997
- Type of resource
- Still image
- Stanford (Calif.)
- Date created
- [ca. 1997]
- 1 sheet
- multi, mounted on foamcore
- Map data
- Scale not given ; (W 122°09'55"-W 122°09'50"/N 37°25'39"-N 37°25'37")
Also available at
Item belongs to a collection
This collection documents properties owned by Leland and Jane Stanford; buildings on the Stanford University campus and other properties owned by the university; faculty houses on campus; and bike and pedestrian pathways. Architects include Bakewell and Brown, Thomas Church, A. B. Clark, Louis C. Mullgardt, Shepley, Rutan & Coolidge, and Warnecke & Associates.
- Hardy Holzman Pfeiffer Associates
Encina Hall East Stanford University. Support. Includes floor plan (floor not specified) and examples of paint colors and types of surfaces.
- Quad number
- Accession number
- Stanford University. Libraries. Department of Special Collections and University Archives
- Use and reproduction
- The materials are open for research use and may be used freely for non-commercial purposes with an attribution. For commercial permission requests, please contact the Stanford University Archives (email@example.com).