Open Space Public Trails: San Mateo County, California, 2015
- Type of resource
- Software, multimedia
- Redwood City, California, US : County of San Mateo Information Services Department, 2015
- Date valid
- Digital origin
- born digital
- Shapefile; LineString
- Map data
- Scale not given. ; EPSG::2227 (W 122°22ʹ20ʺ--W 121°51ʹ48ʺ/N 37°30ʹ6ʺ--N 37°8ʹ47ʺ)
- Scale not given. ; EPSG::4326 W 122°22ʹ14ʺ--W 121°51ʹ49ʺ/N 37°29ʹ54ʺ--N 37°9ʹ11ʺ
Also available at
Item belongs to a collection
This polyline shapefile depicts all roads and trails open to the public in close proximity to or on lands within the Midpeninsula Regional Open Space District in the County of San Mateo, California. The Midpeninsula Regional Open Space District is a regional greenbelt system comprised of over 60,000 acres of land in 26 open space protected preserves. This layer is part of a collection of GIS data for San Mateo County, California.
This coverage can be used for basic applications such as viewing, querying, and map output production, or to provide a basemap to support graphical overlays and analyses of geospatial data.
- Preferred citation
- County of San Mateo Information Services Department. (2015). Open Space Public Trails: San Mateo County, California, 2015. San Mateo County. Available at: http://purl.stanford.edu/ww506bv9058
- Use limitation
- The County of San Mateo cannot vouch for the data or analyses derived from these data.
- WGS84 Cartographics
- This layer is presented in the WGS84 coordinate system for web display purposes. Downloadable data are provided in native coordinate system or projection.
- Use and reproduction
- This item is in the public domain. There are no restrictions on use.