Tektonicheskaia karta luny : Tectonic map of the moon : Carte tectonique de la lune. (At head of title): Ministerstvo geologii SSSR. Nauchno issledovatelskaia laboratoriiia geologii zarubezhnykh stran. NILZarubezhgeologiia
- Type of resource
- Moskva : Nilzarubezh-geologiia, Ministerstvo geologii SSSR, 1971
- Digital origin
- reformatted digital
- 1 map ; 104 x 66 cm
- Map data
Also available at
Item belongs to a collection
The David Rumsey Map Collection was started in the mid 1980s and contains more than 150,000 maps. The collection focuses on rare 16th to 21st century maps of North and South America, the World, Asia, Africa, Europe, and Oceania. The collection includes atlases, wall maps, globes, school geographies, pocket maps, books of exploration, maritime charts, and a variety of cartographic materials.
- Digital collection
- 75771 digital items
- Short title
- Tektonicheskaia karta luny : Tectonic map of the moon : Carte tectonique de la lune
- One color map of the Lunar geology,104x127 on 2 sheets, each 104x66. Title and text in Russian, English and French. Showing principal tectonic regions, structural patterns, regions of ocean tectogenesis, linear structural forms, etc. Includes: North polar region ; South polar region : 1:15,000,000 ; index to named locations ; Diagram of the main materials used. Zakaz 443-d.
- List number
- Image number
- Use and reproduction
- Image from the David Rumsey Map Collection courtesy Stanford University Libraries. To obtain permission to publish or reproduce commercially, please contact the David Rumsey Map Center at email@example.com.
- Property rights reside with the repository, Copyright © Stanford University. Images may be reproduced or transmitted, but not for commercial use. For commercial use or commercial republication, contact firstname.lastname@example.org This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License. By downloading any images from this site, you agree to the terms of that license.