San Lorenzo Valley Trustees: Santa Cruz County, California, 2015
- Type of resource
- Software, multimedia
- Santa Cruz, California, US : County of Santa Cruz Information Services Department, 2015
- Date valid
- Digital origin
- born digital
- Shapefile; Polygon
- Map data
- Scale not given. ; EPSG::2227 (W 122°14ʹ43ʺ--W 122°1ʹ10ʺ/N 37°13ʹ52ʺ--N 37°1ʹ17ʺ)
- Scale not given. ; EPSG::4326 W 122°14ʹ40ʺ--W 122°1ʹ18ʺ/N 37°13ʹ46ʺ--N 37°1ʹ25ʺ
Also available at
Item belongs to a collection
This polygon shapefile depicts the San Lorenzo Valley Unified School District trustee areas 1-5. Trustees are the elected governing body of the school district. Trustees terms are 4 years and Trustees are elected by the people who live within their trustee area. This layer is part of a collection of GIS data created for Santa Cruz County, California.
The Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Unit falls under the purview of the County of Santa Cruz Information Services Department. The GIS Unit serves all County departments and external customers and provides data on land, features and people of Santa Cruz County. Santa Cruz County encompasses 4 cities and approximately 265,000 people. This coverage can be used for basic applications such as viewing, querying and map output production, or to provide a basemap to support graphical overlays and analyses of geospatial data.
- Preferred citation
- County of Santa Cruz Information Services Department. (2015). San Lorenzo Valley Trustees: Santa Cruz County, California, 2015. Santa Cruz County, California. Available at http://purl.stanford.edu/vs339sd4912.
- Supplemental information
- GIS Layer Number = 30/Originally drawn from source maps provided by Elections Department. Most recent versions were corrected in certain areas to meet with Santa Cruz County Office of Educations' approval. The boundary verification was done by their consultant, Donn Wallace. The Santa Cruz County Office of Education remains the authority for this layer and changes come to us in the form of letters from them following action by the Santa Cruz County Committee on School District Organization.
- Use limitation
- These data were compiled from many different sources; therefore, the accuracy of the individual layers varies significantly, and some layers do not align exactly with others. In the urban areas, data are generally accurate within five to ten feet of their true geographic coordinates, but in the rural areas, data may be accurate to only within three hundred feet. With these limitations, the County of Santa Cruz disclaims any responsibility for the accuracy or correctness of this data. This disclaimer is exclusive and in lieu of any warranties, fitness for particular purpose, and/or any other type of warranty, whether expressed or implied.
- WGS84 Cartographics
- This layer is presented in the WGS84 coordinate system for web display purposes. Downloadable data are provided in native coordinate system or projection.
- Use and reproduction
- This item is in the public domain. There are no restrictions on use.