Unincorporated Area Land Use: Solano County, California, 2015
- Type of resource
- Software, multimedia
- GeneralPlan_Unincorporated - Fairfield, California, US : Solano County Department of Information Technology, 2015
- Digital origin
- born digital
- Shapefile; Polygon
- Scale not given. ; EPSG::4326 (W 122°24ʹ25ʺ--W 121°35ʹ36ʺ/N 38°32ʹ21ʺ--N 38°1ʹ55ʺ)
Also available at
Item belongs to a collection
- Digital collection
- 26 digital items
- Armstrong, Jake H.
This polygon shapefile depicts General Plan Unincorporated Area Land Use for the County of Solano, California, including areas designated for agricultural, commercial and industrial use. This layer is part of a collection of GIS data produced by Solano County, California.
Solano Regional Geographic Information Systems Consortium (Solano ReGIS) is a cooperative of local government agencies within Solano County, California, working together to share spatial data, pool resources, and provide GIS expertise to Solano ReGIS members, which include the Cities of Benicia, Dixon, Fairfield, Rio Vista, Suisun City, Vacaville and Vallejo; the County of Solano; the Fairfield-Suisun Sewer District; the Local Agency Formation Commission (LAFCO); the Solano County Water Agency; the Solano Irrigation District; the Solano Transportation Authority; and the Vallejo Sanitation and Flood Control District. These Solano ReGIS members provide public access to applications, maps and spatial data. Solano County encompasses 7 cities and approximately 425,000 people. This coverage can be used for basic applications such as viewing, querying, and map output production, or to provide a basemap to support graphical overlays and analyses of geospatial data.
- Preferred citation
- Solano Regional GIS Consortium. (2015). Unincorporated Area Land Use: Solano County, California, 2015. Solano Regional GIS Consortium. (2015). County Boundary (Line): Solano County, California, 2015. Solano County, California. Available at: http://purl.stanford.edu/vq545pv6903.
- Use limitation
- Solano Regional GIS Consortium provides GIS layers for general mapping use only and does not provide legally authoritative data. The user assumes responsibility for any decisions made using Solano ReGIS sourced data.
- Use and reproduction
- This item is in the public domain. There are no restrictions on use.