AMERICA cum supplementis poly-glottis
- Type of resource
- Date created
- Digital origin
- digitized other analog
- Map data
- Scale not given ; (W 160° --E 20°/N 90° --S 90°)
Images from the Glen McLaughlin Collection of California as an Island maps, a collection of nearly 750 maps obtained by Mr. McLaughlin over nearly 40 years. Included in the collection are hemisphere and world maps, celestial charts, title pages, globe gores and a medal. The dates range from 1622 to the mid-1800's.
- Homann, Johann Baptist, 1663-1724.
- in book: Synopsi Universe Philologiae, Godofredo Henselio? 1741
- Includes bibliographical references (p. xv-xvi) and indexes.
- Statement of responsibility
- Glen McLaughlin with Nancy H. Mayo.
- Original McLaughlin book number (1995 edition) with latest state information
- Use and reproduction
- Image from the Glen McLaughlin Map Collection of California as an Island courtesy Stanford University Libraries. This item is in the public domain. There are no restrictions on use. If you have questions, please contact the David Rumsey Map Center at email@example.com.
- This work has been identified as being free of known restrictions under copyright law, including all related and neighboring rights. You can copy, modify, distribute and perform the work, even for commercial purposes, all without asking permission.