Interstate 280, Bay Area, California, 2017
- Type of resource
- Software, multimedia
- Woodside, CA, Jasper Ridge Biological Preserve (Agency), 2017
- Digital origin
- born digital
- Shapefile; LineString
- Map data
- Scale not given. ; Custom projection (W 122°15ʹ38ʺ--W 122°11ʺ/N 37°26ʹ39ʺ--N 37°19ʹ32ʺ)
- Scale not given. ; EPSG::4326 W 122°15ʹ34ʺ--W 122°17ʺ/N 37°26ʹ39ʺ--N 37°19ʹ32ʺ
Also available at
Item belongs to a collection
This line shapefile represents a portion of Insterstate 280 within San Mateo and Santa Clara counties of California. This layer is part of a collection of GIS data created and managed by the Jasper Ridge Biological Preserve.
This dataset is intended for researchers, students, and policy makers for reference and mapping purposes, and may be used for basic applications such as viewing, querying, and map output production, or to provide a basemap to support graphical overlays and analysis with other spatial data.
- Preferred citation
- Jasper Ridge Biological Preserve. (2017). Interstate 280, Bay Area, California, 2017. Jasper Ridge Biological Preserve. Available at: http://purl.stanford.edu/sz188hw0781.
- WGS84 Cartographics
- This layer is presented in the WGS84 coordinate system for web display purposes. Downloadable data are provided in native coordinate system or projection.
- Use and reproduction
- Downloading the data indicates acceptance of the conditions: You agree not to sell any products resulting from this data - it is for educational, non-commercial use only. You also agree to notify JRBP about any derivative products or publications that result from the use of Jasper Ridge data, and to provide digital copies. Jasper Ridge Biological Preserve and Stanford University are not responsible for any errors in the data or for errors in products derived from these data.