Park Districts: Sacramento County, California, 2015
- Type of resource
- Software, multimedia
- PARK_DISTRICTS - Sacramento, California, US : Sacramento County GIS, 2015
- Date valid
- Digital origin
- born digital
- Shapefile; Polygon
- Map data
- Scale not given. ; EPSG::2226 (W 121°51ʹ48ʺ--W 121°1ʹ/N 38°44ʹ13ʺ--N 38°51ʺ)
- Scale not given. ; EPSG::4326 W 121°51ʹ47ʺ--W 121°1ʹ21ʺ/N 38°44ʹ9ʺ--N 38°1ʹ5ʺ
Also available at
Item belongs to a collection
- Sacramento County GIS
This polygon shapefile depicts boundaries of the 22 park and recreation districts in the County of Sacramento, California. These Special Districts lie outside of the County Regional Parks System. This layer is part of a collection of data originally produced for Sacramento County, California.
The Sacramento County Geographic Information Systems (GIS) unit falls under the purview of the Sacramento County Department of Technology and is tasked with initiating, integrating and promoting the use of GIS Technology in the support of County business goals and objectives. This coverage can be used for basic applications, such as viewing, querying and map output production, or to provide a base map to support graphical overlays and analyses of geospatial data.
- Preferred citation
- Sacramento County GIS. (2015). Park Districts: Sacramento County, California, 2015. Sacramento County, California. Available at http://purl.stanford.edu/st095fw3243.
- Use limitation
- Sacramento County makes no representations about the suitability of these GIS data for any purpose. All such data are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind. Sacramento County hereby disclaims all warranties and conditions with regard to these data, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement. In no event shall Sacramento County be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tort action, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of software, documents, provision of or failure to provide services, or information available from these data. These data could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein. Furthermore, Sacramento County and/or its respective suppliers may make improvements and/or changes in these data at any time.
- WGS84 Cartographics
- This layer is presented in the WGS84 coordinate system for web display purposes. Downloadable data are provided in native coordinate system or projection.
- Use and reproduction
- This item is in the public domain. There are no restrictions on use.