Address Grid Sections, San Joaquin County, California, 2015
- Type of resource
- Software, multimedia
- Stockton, California, US : San Joaquin County (Calif.). Community Development Department, 2015
- Digital origin
- born digital
- Shapefile; Polygon
- Map data
- Scale not given. ; EPSG::2227 (W 121°35ʹ16ʺ--W 120°55ʹ9ʺ/N 38°18ʹ2ʺ--N 37°28ʹ51ʺ)
- Scale not given. ; EPSG::4326 W 121°35ʹ6ʺ--W 120°55ʹ14ʺ/N 38°18ʹ--N 37°28ʹ55ʺ
This polygon shapefile depicts the address grid divided into sections (minor areas) of San Joaquin County, California. This layer is part of a collection of GIS data for San Joaquin County in California.
This dataset is intended for researchers, students, and policy makers for reference and mapping purposes, and may be used for basic applications such as viewing, querying, and map output production, or to provide a basemap to support graphical overlays and analysis with other spatial data.
- Preferred citation
- San Joaquin County (Calif.). Community Development Department. (2015). Address Grid Sections, San Joaquin County, California, 2015. San Joaquin County Community Development Department. Available at: http://purl.stanford.edu/rg417rt0548.
- WGS84 Cartographics
- This layer is presented in the WGS84 coordinate system for web display purposes. Downloadable data are provided in native coordinate system or projection.
- Use and reproduction
- This item is in the public domain. There are no restrictions on use.