Delaware. Maryland. U.S. States. District of Columbia
- Type of resource
- Chicago : Container Corporation of America, 1953
- Digital origin
- reformatted digital
- 1 map ; 56 x 40 cm
- Map data
Item is included in another record
Item belongs to a collection
The David Rumsey Map Collection was started in the mid 1980s and contains more than 150,000 maps. The collection focuses on rare 16th to 21st century maps of North and South America, the World, Asia, Africa, Europe, and Oceania. The collection includes atlases, wall maps, globes, school geographies, pocket maps, books of exploration, maritime charts, and a variety of cartographic materials.
- Digital collection
- 75240 digital items
- Short title
- Delaware. Maryland. District of Columbia.
Map and graphics showing principal resources, population, occupations, manufacturing,
mineral production, agriculture, and land use. Includes brief history and description of
states' features. Relief depicted by hachures.
- Phillips 7549
- Appears in
- World Geo-graphic Atlas, A Composite of Man's Environment. Geography, Geology, Demography, Astronomy, Climatology, Economics. Privately printed for Container Corporation of America, 1953, edited and designed by herbert bayer
- List number
- Image number
- Use and reproduction
- Image from the David Rumsey Map Collection courtesy Stanford University Libraries. To obtain permission to publish or reproduce commercially, please contact the David Rumsey Map Center at email@example.com.
- Property rights reside with the repository, Copyright © Stanford University. Images may be reproduced or transmitted, but not for commercial use. For commercial use or commercial republication, contact firstname.lastname@example.org This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License. By downloading any images from this site, you agree to the terms of that license.
- This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License