Commercial Atlas of America. Rand McNally 14 x 21 Inch Map of Buffalo and Vicinity
- Type of resource
- Chicago : Rand McNally and Company, 1924
- Digital origin
- reformatted digital
- 1 map ; 50 x 32 cm
- Map data
- 1:16,000 ; W 078°56′17″--W 078°47′03″/N 042°58′22″--N 042°50′36″
Item is included in another record
Item belongs to a collection
The David Rumsey Map Collection was started in the mid 1980s and contains more than 150,000 maps. The collection focuses on rare 16th to 21st century maps of North and South America, the World, Asia, Africa, Europe, and Oceania. The collection includes atlases, wall maps, globes, school geographies, pocket maps, books of exploration, maritime charts, and a variety of cartographic materials.
- Digital collection
- 75237 digital items
- Rand McNally and Company
- Short title
- Appears in
- Rand McNally & Co.'s Commercial Atlas Of America. Fifty-Fifth Edition ... Engraved, Printed, And Published By Rand McNally & Company, Chicago, U.S.A., 1924. (on verso) ... Copyright, 1924, by Rand, McNally & Co. Made In U.S.A
- List number
- Image number
- Use and reproduction
- To obtain permission to publish or reproduce commercially, please contact the Digital & Rare Map Librarian, David Rumsey Map Center at email@example.com.
- Property rights reside with the repository, Copyright © Stanford University. Images may be reproduced or transmitted, but not for commercial use. For commercial use or commercial republication, contact firstname.lastname@example.org This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License. By downloading any images from this site, you agree to the terms of that license.
- This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License