Campus lands -- aerial survey
- Type of resource
- still image
- Date created
- Digital origin
- reformatted digital
- 1 photograph; 9 in. x 7 in.
- black and white photographic print
Item belongs to a collection
The Stanford historical photograph collection, containing over 16,000 images. Series 1, General Photographs, documents the campus and campus life; subjects include athletics, original construction of the campus, individual buildings, students and student life activities, commencement activities, academic departments, and damage from the 1906 earthquake. Series 2, Stanford Family, contains photographs of family members and friends, Stanford residences, the Palo Alto Stock Farm, and the Central Pacific Railroad. Series 3, Biographical Photographs, contains images of faculty and administrative staff. Series 4 contains oversized images and Series 5 contains copy negatives. The majority of photographs are black and white gelatin prints but nineteenth-century albumen prints mounted on boards are also represented. The collection spans the late 1880s through the 1990s.
- Digitized by Stanford University Libraries.
- General Photographs
- SHPC Photo ID
- Stanford University. Libraries. Department of Special Collections and University Archives
- Box: 10, Folder: Campus lands -- aerial survey #2
- Use and reproduction
- Property rights reside with the repository. Literary rights reside with the creators of the documents or their heirs. To obtain permission to publish or reproduce, please contact the Special Collections Public Services Librarian at email@example.com.