F14-GERLANG-21-02 : Intermediate German I. 2014 Fall
- Type of resource
- Place of creation
- Stanford (Calif.)
- Digital origin
- born digital
- 1 text file
- Course Description
- Reading short stories, and review of German structure. Discussions in German, short compositions, videos. Prerequisite: Placement Test, GERLANG 3 or consent of instructor.
- Finding Aid
- Stanford University Syllabi (SC1454)
- Course ID
- Stanford University. Libraries. Department of Special Collections and University Archives
- Use and reproduction
- The materials are open for research use and may be used freely for non-commercial purposes with an attribution. For commercial permission requests, please contact the Stanford University Archives (email@example.com).
- Copyright © The Board of Trustees of the Leland Stanford Junior University. All rights reserved.