Second-level Administrative Divisions, Germany, 2015
- Type of resource
- Software, multimedia
- 2.8 - Berkeley, CA, US : University of California, Berkeley. Museum of Vertebrate Zoology, 2015
- Digital origin
- born digital
- Shapefile; Polygon
- Map data
- Scale not given. ; Custom projection (E 5°51ʹ59ʺ--E 15°2ʹ31ʺ/N 55°3ʹ23ʺ--N 47°16ʹ12ʺ)
- Scale not given. ; EPSG::4326 E 5°51ʹ59ʺ--E 15°2ʹ31ʺ/N 55°3ʹ23ʺ--N 47°16ʹ12ʺ
Also available at
Item belongs to a collection
- Digital collection
- 719 digital items
This polygon shapefile contains the second-level administrative divisions of Germany (adm2). Level 2 divisions include districts. This layer is part of the Global Administrative Areas 2015 (v2.8) dataset.
- Preferred citation
- Hijmans, R. and University of California, Berkeley, Museum of Vertebrate Zoology. (2015). Second-level Administrative Divisions, Germany, 2015. UC Berkeley, Museum of Vertebrate Zoology. Available at: http://purl.stanford.edu/nz271ny2119
- WGS84 Cartographics
- This layer is presented in the WGS84 coordinate system for web display purposes. Downloadable data are provided in native coordinate system or projection.
- Use and reproduction
- This dataset is freely available for academic use and other non-commercial use. Redistribution, or commercial use is not allowed without prior permission. You are free to create maps and use the data in other ways for publication in academic journals, books, reports, etc.