Board of Trustees annual retreat
- Type of resource
- Still image
- Place of creation
- Monterey (Calif.)
- April 08, 2019
- Digital origin
- born digital
- 1 photograph
Also available at
Item belongs to a collection
The materials consist of Board of Trustees meeting agendas, minutes, and supporting materials.
- Associated with
- Stanford University. Board of Trustees
These were taken on April 8, 2019 at Point Lobos State Natural Reserve. The board of trustees was at its annual retreat (held this year in Monterey). A group went on a hike at Point Lobos led by Mark Denny, Director, Hopkins Marine Station, and Steve Graham, Dean, School of Earth, Energy & Environmental Sciences (Stanford Earth). With a biologist and geologist as leaders, the hike was informational, beautiful and fun!
- Left to right back row:Jamie Halper, Lloyd Minor (dean SOM), Randy Livingston (VP Bus Affairs;CFO), Kam Moler (Dean of Research), Ram Shriram, Mark Denny (Dir Hopkins), Marty Higgins (Assoc Board Sec), Jeff Stone, Laurene Powell Jobs, Gene Sykes, Vicky RogersFront Row:Brad Geier, Jenny Martinez (Dean Law School), Sako Fisher, Tonia Karr, RoAnn Costin, Jerry Yang, Steve Graham (Dean Stanford Earth)
- Finding Aid
- Stanford University, Board of Trustees, Meeting Records (SC1010)
- Stanford University. Libraries. Department of Special Collections and University Archives
- Use and reproduction
- The materials are open for research use and may be used freely for non-commercial purposes with an attribution. For commercial permission requests, please contact the Stanford University Archives (firstname.lastname@example.org).