Offshore Border: United States and Mexico, 2004
- Type of resource
- Software, multimedia
- First - Monterey, CA, US : California. Department of Fish and Game. Marine Resources Region, 2004
- Digital origin
- born digital
- Shapefile; LineString
- Map data
- Scale not given. ; Custom projection (W 121°54ʹ56ʺ--W 117°7ʹ12ʺ/N 32°38ʹ53ʺ--N 30°31ʹ19ʺ)
- Scale not given. ; EPSG::4326 W 121°52ʹ2ʺ--W 117°7ʹ22ʺ/N 32°37ʹ37ʺ--N 30°32ʹ31ʺ
Also available at
Item belongs to a collection
This line shapefile represents the offshore boundary between the United States and Mexico. This layer is part of a collection of data created by the California Department of Fish & Game.
These data are intended for researchers, students, policy makers, and the general public for reference and mapping purposes, and may be used for basic applications such as viewing, querying, and map output production.
- Preferred citation
- California Department of Fish and Game. Marine Resources Region. (2004). Offshore Border: United States and Mexico, 2004. California Department of Fish and Game. Available at: http://purl.stanford.edu/nr508vr1908.
- Supplemental information
- Converted to California Teale Albers NAD 83 by California Department of Fish and Game, Marine Region GIS --BEGIN ORIGINAL METADATA - THIS INFORMATION MAY NOT BE CURRENT-- --END ORIGINAL METADATA--
- Use limitation
- WGS84 Cartographics
- This layer is presented in the WGS84 coordinate system for web display purposes. Downloadable data are provided in native coordinate system or projection.
- Use and reproduction
- This item is in the public domain. There are no restrictions on use.