Chuck E. Cheese Arcade San Mateo
- Type of resource
- still image
- Place of Creation
- San Mateo (Calif.)
- Digital origin
- reformatted digital
- 35 photographs (35mm) on 1 contact sheet
Item belongs to a collection
The Bay Area video arcade photographs were taken in 1980 and 1981 at several locations in the San Francisco Bay Area. The locations include the Santa Cruz Boardwalk, the Exploratorium (site of the 1981 Atari Asteroids competition), and other arcades in Oakland and San Francisco. Materials include black & white prints and approximately 650 35mm images on contact sheets with their negatives.
- Digital collection
- 22 digital items
- Physical collection
- 2 boxes
- Nowinski, Ira
- Digitized by Stanford University Libraries in 2013.
- Stanford University. Libraries. Department of Special Collections and University Archives
- MSS PHOTO 0309 Flat Box 1
- Use and reproduction
- Property rights and literary rights reside with the repository. To obtain permission to publish or reproduce, please contact the Special Collections Public Services Librarian at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Copyright © Stanford University. All Rights Reserved.