- Type of resource
- Notated music
- San Francisco (Calif.) : Sherman, Clay & Co.
- Copyright date
- Digital origin
- reformatted digital
- 1 score
Also available at
Item belongs to a collection
A collection of 208 scores of popular sheet music either about California, or with a California publication imprint. Includes items published as musical supplements in the Sunday San Francisco Examiner and the Oakland Herald.
- Digital collection
- 208 digital items
- Physical collection
- 1 linear ft. (2 boxes), 208 scores
- First line
- Each time I hear a robin singing, I picture fields of sugar cane
- First line of chorus
- Louisiana, mem'ry of the olden ways
- Medium of performance
- Songs with piano
- Chorus of Do you know? (McNamara/Fitzgibbon) on inside front cover. Chorus of Hold me (Hickman/Black) on back cover.
- Stanford Archive of Recorded Sound
- Use and reproduction
- Property rights reside with the repository. Literary rights reside with the creators of the documents or their heirs. To obtain permission to publish or reproduce, please contact the Stanford Archive of Recorded Sound at firstname.lastname@example.org.