10-Meter Contours, Jasper Ridge Biological Preserve, 2001
- Type of resource
- Software, multimedia
- Woodside, CA, Jasper Ridge Biological Preserve (Agency), 2017
- Digital origin
- born digital
- Shapefile; LineString
- Map data
- Scale not given. ; Custom projection (W 122°14ʹ43ʺ--W 122°12ʹ19ʺ/N 37°24ʹ50ʺ--N 37°23ʹ36ʺ)
- Scale not given. ; EPSG::4326 W 122°14ʹ43ʺ--W 122°12ʹ20ʺ/N 37°24ʹ50ʺ--N 37°23ʹ36ʺ
Also available at
Item belongs to a collection
This line shapefile shows topographic contour lines of the Jasper Ridge Biological Preserve (JRBP) at 10 meter intervals. This layer is part of a collection of GIS data created and managed by the Jasper Ridge Biological Preserve.
This dataset is intended for researchers, students, and policy makers for reference and mapping purposes, and may be used for basic applications such as viewing, querying, and map output production, or to provide a basemap to support graphical overlays and analysis with other spatial data.
- Preferred citation
- Jasper Ridge Biological Preserve. (2017). 10-Meter Contours, Jasper Ridge Biological Preserve, 2001. Jasper Ridge Biological Preserve. Available at: http://purl.stanford.edu/my479dm8241.
- WGS84 Cartographics
- This layer is presented in the WGS84 coordinate system for web display purposes. Downloadable data are provided in native coordinate system or projection.
- Use and reproduction
- Downloading the data indicates acceptance of the conditions: You agree not to sell any products resulting from this data - it is for educational, non-commercial use only. You also agree to notify JRBP about any derivative products or publications that result from the use of Jasper Ridge data, and to provide digital copies. Jasper Ridge Biological Preserve and Stanford University are not responsible for any errors in the data or for errors in products derived from these data.