Reel 52: 0018700-0018724
- Type of resource
- still image
- Stanford (Calif.) : Stanford University. Department of Geophysics
- Digital origin
- reformatted digital
- film reel
- Map data
- Scale not given ; EPSG::4326 (W 180.0--E 180.0/S -59.59375--S -90.0)
Item belongs to a collection
The Stanford-Cambridge Radar Film Digitization Project is an Antarctic survey conducted by an international consortium of American, British and Danish geoscientists.
- Digital collection
- 38679 digital items
- This image was originally created as part of an Antarctic survey conducted by an international consortium of American, British and Danish geoscientists.
- Preferred citation
- Dustin Schroeder and the Scott Polar Research Institute, 2018. <"Multidecadal observations of the Antarctic ice sheet from restored analog radar records" https://doi.org/10.1073/pnas.1821646116>. Reel 52: 0018700-0018724. Available at: http://purl.stanford.edu/kz994cx1305
- Document subtype
- Donor tags
- Reel 52
- Related Publication
- Dustin M. Schroeder, Julian A. Dowdeswell, Martin J. Siegert, Robert G. Bingham, Winnie Chu, Emma J. MacKie, Matthew R. Siegfried, Katherine I. Vega, John R. Emmons, and Keith Winstein. Multidecadal observations of the Antarctic ice sheet from restored analog radar records, Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, September 17, 2019 116 (38) 18867-18873. https://doi.org/10.1073/pnas.1821646116.
- Use and reproduction
- This work is licensed under a Creative Commons license. As a condition of using these data, you must follow the terms of the license and cite the use of this data set using the preferred citation displayed on this page.
- Dustin Schroeder and the Scott Polar Research Institute, 2018.
- This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License