California Coastal Artificial Reefs, 2007
- Type of resource
- Software, multimedia
- Monterey, CA, US : California. Department of Fish and Game. Marine Resources Region, 2007
- Date valid
- Digital origin
- born digital
- Shapefile; Point
- Map data
- Scale not given. ; Custom projection (W 120°52ʹ32ʺ--W 117°8ʹ47ʺ/N 35°23ʹ48ʺ--N 32°32ʹ30ʺ)
- Scale not given. ; EPSG::4326 W 120°52ʹ32ʺ--W 117°14ʹ47ʺ/N 35°23ʹ36ʺ--N 32°32ʹ30ʺ
Also available at
Item belongs to a collection
This point shapefile was created by mapping just the "center" coordinates listed for artificial reefs as noted in the California Department Fish and Wildlife Guide to Artificial Reefs of Southern California.
This coverage identifies centroid locations of artificial reefs along the California coast and primarily in Southern California.
- Preferred citation
- California. Department of Fish and Game. Marine Resources Region. (2007). California Coastal Artificial Reefs, 2007. California. Department of Fish and Game. Marine Resources Region.
- Supplemental information
- Attributes updated 10/03/2012
- WGS84 Cartographics
- This layer is presented in the WGS84 coordinate system for web display purposes. Downloadable data are provided in native coordinate system or projection.
- Use and reproduction
- This item is in the public domain. There are no restrictions on use.