Petroleum Product Terminals, United States, 2014
- Type of resource
- Software, multimedia
- Washington, D.C., US : National Energy Information Center (U.S.), 2015
- Digital origin
- born digital
- Shapefile; Point
- Scale not given. ; EPSG::4326 (W 176°39ʹ27ʺ--E 144°41ʹ55ʺ/N 66°54ʹ8ʺ--N 13°22ʹ23ʺ)
Also available at
Item belongs to a collection
This point shapefile represents all operable bulk petroleum product terminals located in the 50 States and the District of Columbia with a total bulk shell storage capacity of 50,000 barrels or more, and/or ability to receive volumes from tanker, barge, or pipeline. Survey locations were adjusted using public data. These data were gathered from "EIA-815, Monthly Bulk Terminal and Blender Report." These data are current as of November 2014. This layer is part of a collection of GIS data produced by the U.S. National Energy Information Administration.
This dataset is intended for researchers, students, and policy makers for reference and mapping purposes, and may be used for basic applications such as viewing, querying, and map output production, or to provide a basemap to support graphical overlays and analysis with other spatial data.
- Preferred citation
- National Energy Information Center (U.S.). (2015). Petroleum Product Terminals, United States, 2014. National Energy Information Center. Available at: http://purl.stanford.edu/kx379sb6876.
- Use limitation
- The U.S. Energy Information Administration shall not be held liable for improper or incorrect use of the data described and/or contained herein. These data and related graphics, if available, are not legal documents and are not intended to be used as such. The information contained in these data is dynamic and may change over time. The U.S. Energy Information Administration gives no warranty, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy, reliability, or completeness of these data.
- Use and reproduction
- This item is in the public domain. There are no restrictions on use.