Trial Records of the Special Panels for Serious Crimes (SPSC) in East Timor
- Type of resource
- English, Portuguese, Indonesian, Tetum
- Digital origin
- reformatted digital
- 279 documents
Also available at
- Complete collection of indictments, motions and judgments from the trial and appellate chambers in all 55 of the cases of the Special Panels for Serious Crimes.
- An agreement was reached May 20, 2005 between SPSC Judge Phillip Rapoza and David Cohen for the Handa Center’s predecessor entity, the “Berkeley War Crimes Studies Center (WCSC)” to provide continuing public access to electronic copies of official SPSC court records, provided by the Tribunal, including indictments, motions, and judgments from the 55 cases completed prior to the Court's closure. All of the electronic files we received from the SPSC to post on the WCSC website were certified by the court as official copies and stamped.
- Stanford University. WSD Handa Center for Human Rights and International Justice
- Use and reproduction
- This material is believed to be in the public domain. There are no restrictions on use of public domain materials.