Invasive Species, 2007-2008
- Type of resource
- Software, multimedia
- Washington, D.C., US : Science, 2008
- Date valid
- Digital origin
- born digital
- Raster Dataset
- ArcGRID; Raster
- Map data
- Scale not given. ; ESRI::54009 (W 180°--E 180°/N 90°--S 90°)
- Scale not given. ; EPSG::4326 W 180°--E 180°/N 90°--S 90°
Also available at
Item belongs to a collection
- Digital collection
- 12 digital items
- Physical collection
- 1 online resource
This raster dataset contains measurements of invasive species in the world's oceans. See the Lineage section for complete information regarding data sources and processes used to create this layer. This dataset is part of the Global Map of Human Impacts to Marine Ecosystems, a collection of data and analyses related to anthropogenic drivers of change in marine ecosystems.
The goal of this research is to estimate and visualize the global impact that humans are having on the oceans' ecosystems.
- Preferred citation
- National Center for Ecologial Analysis and Synthesis. (2008) Invasive Species, 2007-2008. Science. Available at: http://purl.stanford.edu/jt342yd7485
- Supplemental information
- Please see supplimental online materials for more information.
- WGS84 Cartographics
- This layer is presented in the WGS84 coordinate system for web display purposes. Downloadable data are provided in native coordinate system or projection.
- Referenced by
- A Global Map of Human Impact on Marine Ecosystems
- Use and reproduction
- This item is in the public domain. There are no restrictions on use.