Lighting the way : A national forum on archival discovery and delivery, February 10, 2020. Presentations
- Type of resource
- mixed material
- Stanford (Calif.)
- Date created
- February 10, 2020
Also available at
- Lighting the Way: A National Forum on Archival Discovery and Delivery took place over 2.5 days at Stanford University in Stanford, California from February 10-12, 2020. The event included approximately 70 participants, and focused on information sharing and collaborative problem solving around improving how user-facing systems support discovery and delivery for archives and special collections.
- Preferred Citation
- Lighting the Way: A National Forum on Archival Discovery and Delivery, Stanford, CA, February 10-12, 2020. https://purl.stanford.edu/jp429tw5870
- This project was made possible in part by the Institute of Museum and Library Services grant LG-35-19-0012-19.
- Related item
- Lighting the Way: A National Forum on Archival Discovery and Delivery
- Lighting the Way project
- Use and reproduction
- User agrees that, where applicable, content will not be used to identify or to otherwise infringe the privacy or confidentiality rights of individuals. Content distributed via the Stanford Digital Repository may be subject to additional license and use restrictions applied by the depositor.
- This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License