N.W. section borough of the Bronx. Plate 25. (A.H. Mueller, lith., Philada 1907)
- Type of resource
- Philadelphia : A.H. Mueller, 1907
- Digital origin
- reformatted digital
- 1 map ; 53 x 79 cm
- 1:3,600 ; W 073°55′07″--W 073°53′44″/N 040°54′46″--N 040°53′31″
Item belongs to a collection
- Digital collection
- 75828 digital items
- Short title
- 25. N.W. Bronx.
Hand colored map. Maps in this atlas show buildings by construction material (stone, brick,
frame, iron) with name or function, landowners, fire hydrants, water and sewer pipes, railroads,
paved, unpaved and unopened streets, aqueducts and city and ward boundaries. Covers area north of
West 246th Street and west of Broadway, including Academy of Mount Saint Vincent, Colored Orphan
Asylum, Monastery of the Visitation, Riverdale Presbyterian Church and Mount Vincent
- Appears in
- Atlas Of The City Of Yonkers Westchester County New York. Also Embracing North-west Section of the Borough of Bronx. Compiled from Official Records, Private Plans and Actual Surveys, by Ellis Kiser, C.E. Under the Direct Management and Supervision of A.H. Mueller, Publisher, 530 Locust Street, Philadelphia, Pa. 1907. A.M. Mueller, Lithographer, 530 Locust St., Philadelphia. Copyright, A.D. 1907, by A.H. Mueller
- List number
- Image number
- Use and reproduction
- Image from the David Rumsey Map Collection courtesy Stanford University Libraries. To obtain permission to publish or reproduce commercially, please contact the David Rumsey Map Center at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Property rights reside with the repository, Copyright © Stanford University. Images may be reproduced or transmitted, but not for commercial use. For commercial use or commercial republication, contact email@example.com This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License. By downloading any images from this site, you agree to the terms of that license.
- This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Non Commercial Share Alike 3.0 Unported license (CC BY-NC-SA).