Lake Lagunita, Stanford, 2017
- Type of resource
- Software, multimedia
- Woodside, CA, Jasper Ridge Biological Preserve (Agency), 2017
- Digital origin
- born digital
- Shapefile; Polygon
- Map data
- Scale not given. ; Custom projection (W 122°10ʹ41ʺ--W 122°10ʹ26ʺ/N 37°25ʹ27ʺ--N 37°25ʹ15ʺ)
- Scale not given. ; EPSG::4326 W 122°10ʹ41ʺ--W 122°10ʹ26ʺ/N 37°25ʹ27ʺ--N 37°25ʹ15ʺ
Also available at
Item belongs to a collection
This polygon shapefile represents Lake Lagunita. Lake Lagunita is an artificial dry lake in Stanford, California, located on the western side of the Stanford University campus. This layer is part of a collection of GIS data created and managed by the Jasper Ridge Biological Preserve.
This dataset is intended for researchers, students, and policy makers for reference and mapping purposes, and may be used for basic applications such as viewing, querying, and map output production, or to provide a basemap to support graphical overlays and analysis with other spatial data.
- Preferred citation
- Jasper Ridge Biological Preserve. (2017). Lake Lagunita, Stanford, 2017. Jasper Ridge Biological Preserve. Available at: http://purl.stanford.edu/fd113yz1610.
- WGS84 Cartographics
- This layer is presented in the WGS84 coordinate system for web display purposes. Downloadable data are provided in native coordinate system or projection.
- Use and reproduction
- Downloading the data indicates acceptance of the conditions: You agree not to sell any products resulting from this data - it is for educational, non-commercial use only. You also agree to notify JRBP about any derivative products or publications that result from the use of Jasper Ridge data, and to provide digital copies. Jasper Ridge Biological Preserve and Stanford University are not responsible for any errors in the data or for errors in products derived from these data.