Coastal Counties, California, 2000
- Type of resource
- Software, multimedia
- Monterey, CA, US : California. Department of Fish and Game. Marine Resources Region, 2004
- Digital origin
- born digital
- Shapefile; Polygon
- Map data
- Scale not given. ; Custom projection (W 124°30ʹ22ʺ--W 115°35ʹ16ʺ/N 42°4ʹ7ʺ--N 32°30ʹ2ʺ)
- Scale not given. ; EPSG::4326 W 124°24ʹ35ʺ--W 116°4ʹ52ʺ/N 42°3ʺ--N 32°32ʹ3ʺ
Also available at
Item belongs to a collection
This polygon shapefile represents the 15 coastal counties in California. These counties were extracted from the Counties, California 2000 (county24k) shapefile. This layer is part of a collection of data created by the California Department of Fish and Game.
These data are intended for researchers, students, policy makers, and the general public for reference and mapping purposes, and may be used for basic applications such as viewing, querying, and map output production.
- Preferred citation
- California Department of Fish and Game. Marine Resources Region. (2004). Coastal Counties, California, 2000. California Department of Fish and Game. Available at: http://purl.stanford.edu/fb618rc6932.
- Supplemental information
- WGS84 Cartographics
- This layer is presented in the WGS84 coordinate system for web display purposes. Downloadable data are provided in native coordinate system or projection.
- Use and reproduction
- This item is in the public domain. There are no restrictions on use.