- Type of resource
- TPP 参加交渉からの即時脱退を求める大学教員の会
- Digital origin
- born digital
The web archive Snapshot of Japan 2016-2018 was an experiment in a "snapshot" approach to archiving websites. It aimed to provide a glimpse at this three-year period by preserving a wide range of issues deemed critical for future scholars to understand contemporary society. Websites were selected after a review of current trends in Japanese studies and attending to reoccurring themes in various media outlets. The sites that were chosen represented a variety of institutional types, were actively updated, had some geographical dispersion over Japan, and fell outside of other web archiving efforts. The general and sub-categories are listed below.
- Translated title
- TPP Sanka Koshō kara no Sokuji Dattai o Motomeru Daigaku Kyōin no Kai
- Original site
- Archived by Stanford University, East Asia Library
- Web archiving service
- Stanford University. Libraries
- Archived website
- Use and reproduction
- Access is provided in a manner consistent with the Stanford University Libraries Web Archiving Policy (https://library.stanford.edu/projects/web-archiving/policy).