- Type of resource
- Digital origin
- born digital
This is a digital collection of archived websites and social media of selected Chinese grassroots non-governmental organizations. Currently the collection includes captures of almost 200 NGO websites in six areas since 2015 -- gender, environment, education, labor, rural development and health. It is a growing collection with continuing addition of new content. By capturing the same groups of organizations repeatedly at multiple points in time, this archive seeks to record the landscape of Chinese grassroots NGOs in the broadest sense, its variation across different issue areas, and its transformations across time.
- NGO development and communication service (creator)
- 公益服务网 (creator)
- Stanford University. East Asia Library (collector)
- Stanford Center for Philanthropy and Civil Society (collector)
- Original site
- Archived by Stanford University, East Asia Library
- Web archiving service
- Use and reproduction
- Access is provided in a manner consistent with the Stanford University Libraries Web Archiving Policy (https://library.stanford.edu/projects/web-archiving/policy).