Buildings, Hopkins Marine Station, Pacific Grove, California. 2004
- Type of resource
- Software, multimedia
- Stanford, CA, US : Stanford Digital Repository, 2004
- Digital origin
- born digital
- Shapefile; Polygon
- Map data
- Scale not given. ; Custom projection (W 121°54ʹ19ʺ--W 121°54ʹ11ʺ/N 36°37ʹ16ʺ--N 36°37ʹ7ʺ)
- Scale not given. ; EPSG::4326 W 121°54ʹ19ʺ--W 121°54ʹ11ʺ/N 36°37ʹ16ʺ--N 36°37ʹ8ʺ
- Hopkins Marine Station (creator)
This polygon shapefile contains the building footprints of Hopkins Marine Station in 2004. Polygons were screen digitized from a 10cm color image provided by Hopkins Marine Station. This layer is part of a collection of data relating to Hopkins Marine Station located near Monterey Bay, California.
These data are intended for researchers, students, policy makers, and the general public for reference and mapping purposes, and may be used for basic applications such as viewing, querying, and map output production.
- Preferred citation
- Hopkins Marine Station. (2004). Buildings, Hopkins Marine Station, Pacific Grove, California. 2004. Stanford Digital Repository. Available at: http://purl.stanford.edu/bp759kw5496.
- WGS84 Cartographics
- This layer is presented in the WGS84 coordinate system for web display purposes. Downloadable data are provided in native coordinate system or projection.
- Use and reproduction
- This item is in the public domain. There are no restrictions on use.