Symposium : the ethics of law students
- Houston, Texas : South Texas College of Law, 
- Copyright notice
- Physical description
- x, pages 709-1013 ; 25 cm
Law Library (Crown)
|KF287.5 .S96 2004||Unknown|
- South Texas College of Law.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Lawyering or lying? : when law school applicants hide their criminal histories and other misconduct / Linda McGuire
- The law professor as fiduciary : what duties do we owe to our students / Robert P. Schuwerk
- The ethics of law school clinic students as student-lawyers / Peter A. Joy
- The ethos and pathos of ethics and law students : a clinician's perspective / Betty J. Luke
- Making ethical lawyers / Patrick J. Schiltz
- Moral judgment of law students across three years : influences of gender, political ideology and interest in altruistic law practice / Maury Landsman, Steven P. McNeel
- Character and fitness inquiries in law school admissions / John S. Dzienkowski
- Transcripts. Law student admissions and ethics : rethinking character and fitness inquiries / Susan Saab Fortney
- A vocation-based system of ethics for law students / Jerome M. Organ
- Addressing law student dishonesty : the view of one bar admissions official / Julia E. Vaughan.
- Publication date
- Copyright date
- Title Variation
- Ethics of law students
- Cover title.
- Related Work
- South Texas law review.
Browse related items
Start at call number: