Frames of reality
- English, Arabic. English, Arabic and Hebrew.
- Tel Aviv : Peres Center for Peace, 2008-
- Physical description
- volumes : illustrations, some color ; 24-30 cm
At the library
SAL1&2 (on-campus shelving)
Library has: 2011
- Peres Center for Peace.
- Beginning date
- Vol/date range
- Began in 2008; title from cover.
- This project brings together Israeli and Palestinian photojournalists and documentary photographers to participate in a joint creative process, recognizing that under regular circumstances they have little opportunity to work together. Programs encourage participants to express their own experiences and portray alternative views of the conflict in an unrestricted environment. This project involves a series of professional workshops whereby Israeli and Palestinian professionals work together to develop their professional photography skills and to open their minds to the reality of the "other side". Throughout the year-long program, each participant develops a body of work which is presented in a professional tri-lingual book and a photographic exhibition--Peres Center for Peace website.
Browse related items
Start at call number: