Biglaw : how to survive the first two years of practice in a mega-firm, or, the art of doc review
- Sarah Powell.
- Durham, North Carolina : Carolina Academic Press, 
- Physical description
- xii, 184 pages ; 23 cm
Law Library (Crown)
|KF300 .P69 2013||Unknown|
|KF300 .P69 2013||New books shelf|
- Powell, Sarah author.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Life in the fast lane or anything can be done at any time, for a price and at a cost
- Reputation and trust
- Know your place but don't let it bring you down
- Document production and its discontents
- Compensation or why would you do this to yourself?
- Judgment, prudence, precision, diligence or professionalism and the billable hour (the devil you don't know)
- Email etiquette, or, how not to flame out on your first Friday
- Making your way : it really is who you know
- Information mastery and preparation, or, what is doc review anyway?
- Have a life.
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- How to survive the first two years of practice in a mega-firm, or, the art of doc review
- 9781611633047 (alk. paper)
- 1611633044 (alk. paper)
Browse related items
Start at call number: