Motion leadership in action : more skinny on becoming change savvy
- Michael Fullan.
- Thousand Oaks, Calif. : Corwin Press, c2013.
- Physical description
- x, 124 p. : ill. (some col.), col. maps ; 20 cm.
Education Library (Cubberley)
|LB2806 .F797 2013||Unknown|
- Fullan, Michael.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 111-113) and index.
- Preface Acknowledgments About the Author 1. Not-So-Skinny Change Problems 2. The Skinny at Work 3. The Skinny Leader's Guide to Action 4. What's Next? Epilogue References Index.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)9781452256931 20160611
- Publisher's Summary
- Simplify your approach to change and move educators to action! Do your attempts at education reform seem to stall? In this indispensable sequel to the bestseller Motion Leadership, Michael Fullan shares the strategies, experience, and results of educators who have put motion leadership into practice. This book weaves time-tested theory with new stories of successful educational change from the US and around the world. Focusing on maintaining momentum in your change process, Fullan addresses: Creating and leading movement in the right direction Implementing a "ready-fire-aim" mindset Emphasizing the importance of collaboration Establishing relationships while handling resistance.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9781452256931 20160611
- Publication date
- 9781452256931 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- 1452256934 (pbk. : alk. paper)
Browse related items
Start at call number: