Analysis of structures on elastic foundations
- Edward Tsudik.
- Plantation, FL : J. Ross Publishing, c2013.
- Physical description
- xiii, 585 pages : illustrations ; 26 cm.
Engineering Library (Terman)
|TA711.5 .T78 2013||Unknown|
- Tsudik, Edward, 1933-
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Soils and soil models
- Analytical methods of analysis of finite beams on Winkler Foundation
- Simplified analysis of beams and frames on Winkler Foundation
- Analysis of beams on elastic half-space
- Analysis of beams on elastic half-space, plain strain analysis
- Numerical analysis of beams supported on elastic half-space and elastic layer
- Simplified analysis of Mat Foundations
- Numerical analysis of Mat Foundations
- Analysis of circular plates on Elastic Foundation
- Special structures on Elastic Foundation.
- Publisher's Summary
- This is an essential resource and practical guide for anyone working in the field of foundation engineering. "Analysis of Structures on Elastic Foundations" is a practical guide for structural and geotechnical engineers as well as graduate students working in foundation engineering. Included are detailed descriptions of practical methods of analysis of various foundations including simple beams on elastic foundations as well as very complex foundations such as mat foundations supported on piles. Methods for fast and easy hand analysis in addition to methods for exact computer analysis are presented. Most of the methods are developed for three soil models: Winkler foundations, elastic half-spaces, and elastic layers. Numerous numerical examples illustrate the applications of these methods.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9781604270747 20160612
- Publication date
- 9781604270747 (hardcover : acid-free paper)
- 1604270748 (hardcover : acid-free paper)
Acquired with support from
Browse related items
Start at call number: