Symposium : legal education
- Ann Arbor, Mich. : Michigan Law Review Association, c1993.
- Physical description
- p. 1921-2302, xiii ; 26 cm.
Law Library (Crown)
|KF273 .S954 1993||Unknown|
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
- The deprofessionalization of legal teaching and scholarship / Richard A. Posner
- The growth of interdisciplinary research and the industrial structure of the production of legal ideas : a reply to Judge Edwards / George L. Priest
- Plus ça change / Paul Brest
- A response from the visitor from another planet / J. Cunyon Gordon
- Law teachers' writing / James Boyd White
- Mad midwifery : bringing theory, doctrine, and practice to life / Barbara Bennett Woodhouse
- Harry Edwards' nostalgia / Paul D. Reingold
- Judge Edwards' indictment of impractical scholars : the need for a bill of particulars / Sanford Levinson
- Students as teachers, teachers as learners / Derrick Bell and Erin Edmonds
- Clerks in the maze / Pierre Schlag
- Lawyers, scholars, and the middle ground / Robert W. Gordon
- The disjunction between Judge Edwards and Professor Priest / Louis H. Pollak
- Pro bono legal work : for the good if not only the public, but also the lawyer and the legal profession / Nadine Strossen
- Stewardship / Donald B. Ayer
- Commentary on judge Edwards' growing disjunction between legal education and the legal profession / James L. Oakes
- The mind in the major American law school / Lee C. Bollinger
- Letter to judge Harry Edwards / James J. White
- The growing disjunction between legal education and the legal profession : a postscript / Harry T. Edwards.
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- Legal education
- Special issue of Michigan law review v. 91, no. 8 (August 1993).
- Cover title.
- Related Work
- Michigan law review.
Browse related items
Start at call number: