Camp Stotsenburg [cartographic material] : being a map of a part of the Military Reservation of Camp Stotsenburg, Province of Pampanga, Philippines Islands
- drawn by order of the commanding general of said post for the guidance and enlightenment of the ignorant and uninitiated, in the direction of the trails, points of interest, inhabitants and history of the vicinity ... completed on this twentieth day of April in the year of the occupation Twenty-nine.
- [S.l.] : [s.n.], 1927.
- Physical description
- 1 map : col. ; 111 x 79 cm.
Also available at
At the library
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|DS685 .C36 1927 MC||In-library use|
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- Being a map of a part of the Military Reservation of Camp Stotsenburg, Province of Pampanga, Philippines Islands
- Relief shown pictorially.
- "All being constructed on an approximate vertical scale of three inches to the mile and a horizontal scale of six inches to the mile."
- "A large pictorial map of Camp Stotsenburg in the Philippines, now the site of Clark Air Base. Drawn to be both informational and humorous, with vignettes around the border showing life in and around the camp. The title cartouche is framed by the dates 1898 & 1927 in roman numerals, and the words 'Negrito, Cavalry, Air Corps, Artillery, Filipina'".--Dealer's description
- Points of interest shown include Mount Pinatubo, Camp Sanchez, Wild Country, Camp Three, Tropical Forest, Gate of Hell, Gates of Paradise, Forage Farm, Hacienda Concepcion, and Sapang Bat.
- Action note
- Cons. Trans. #5437.
Acquired with support from
Browse related items
Start at call number: