Stereographic projection on the plane of the horizon. Orthographic projection on the plane of the meridian
- P. T. Woodman & H. Mutlow Sculp.
- [London] : Harrison & Co., 1784.
- Physical description
- 1 map ; 2 hemispheres each 9cm. or smaller.
David Rumsey Map Center
All items must be viewed on site
Request items by Noon (12p) the day before your visit to allow for retrieval by staff. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|G3201.B72 1784 .W6||In-library use|
Images from the Glen McLaughlin Collection of California as an Island maps, a collection of nearly 750 maps obtained by Mr. McLaughlin over nearly 40 years. Included in the collection are hemisphere and world maps, celestial charts, title pages, globe gores and a medal. The dates range from 1622 to the mid-1800's.
- Publication date
- Map Data
- Scale not given (W 180°--E 180°/N 90°--S 90°).
- Two simple projections with continent names.
- California shown as an unlabeled island on the stereographic projection.
- McLaughlin map number 1119.
Browse related items
Start at call number: