Water on tap [electronic resource] : what you need to know
- United States Environmental Protection Agency, Office of Water.
- [Washington, DC] : Environmental Protection Agency, 2003.
- Physical description
- 32 p : digital, PDF file
Also available at
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 28).
- 1. A consumer's guide to the nation's drinking water
- 2. How safe if my drinking water?
- 3. Where does my drinking water come from and how is it treated?
- 4. How do we use drinking water in our homes?
- 5. What's being done to improve water security?
- 6. What can I do if there is a problem with my drinking water?
- 7. How safe is the drinking water in my household well?
- 8. What you can do to protect your drinking water
- Appendix A. National primary drinking water standards as of 10/03
- Appendix B. References
- Appendix C. Sources of additional information
- Appendix D. Glossary.
- Supplemental links
- Publication date
- File Characteristics
- Electronic data.
- Title from opening screen.
- "October 2003"--content.
- "EPA 816-K-03-007"--Content.
- File/Data Type
- Text (PDF), graphics
- Mode of access: World Wide web.