Compound semiconductor photonics : materials, devices and integration : proceedings of Symposium O of the International Conference on Materials for Advanced Technologies (ICMAT) 2009
- edited by Chua Soo Jin, Teng Jinghua, Aaron Danner.
- Singapore : Pan Stanford Pub., c2010.
- Physical description
- xii, 229 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Investigation of White LED Performance with Multi-Layer Phosphors Yiting Zhu and Nadarajah Narendran Huge Gain for Transmission Spectra in I D Photonic Crystal with Complex Dielectric Gao Ying-Jun, Chen Hai-Bo, Lu Qiang-Hua and Huang Chang-Gao Synthesis of ZnO Nanorods Array by Hydrothermal Method for Enhancement of Light Extraction from GaN Blue LEDs Chew Beng Soh, Hong Quang Le, Norman Soo Seng Ang, Soo Jin Chua, Mona Suryana, Rayson Jen Ngee Tan and Jinghua Teng Complexities in the Interpretation of the Optical Measurements on In.Ga1 .* N/GaN Quantum Wells of High Indium Content Sanjib Kabi, Tapas Das and Dipankar Biswas Striking Information from the Photoluminescence of Annealed and Non Annealed III-V Nanostructures Sanjib Kabi, Siddhanha Panda, Subindu Kumar and Dipankar Biswas Effects of Interdiffusion on the Band Profiles of InGaAs/ InP Quantum Wells Tapas Das and Dipankar Biswas New Functions of VCSEL-Related Photonic Devices Fumio Koyama Solitons Emission from a Semiconductor Circular Ring Resonator Wei Chun Su and Ming Chang Shih Temperature Dependence of Intrinsic Dynamics of Quantum-Dash Lasers C. Chen, Y. Wang, H. S. Djie, B. S. Ooi and J. C. M. Hwang MOCVD Growth of GaN on Patterned Sapphire Substrates Wei Liu, Chew Beng Soh and Soo Jin Chua Analysis of Novel Phenomenon in Reverse Leakage Current of GaN BlueLEDs Wei Liu, Jiaxiu Ye and Soo Jin Chua Room Temperature Cathodoluminescence of Aluminum Nitride Nanorods Y. Y. Hui, S. P. IAu and X. H. Ji The Deposition of ZnO Thin Film on Poly (Propylene Carbonate) (PPC) Substrate by De-Sputtering N. N. Jandow and K. Ibrahim Structural and Optical Properties of Well-Aligned ZnO Nanowires Grown on Buffer Layer for Photonic Applications Wei Li Ong, Andrew See Weng Wong and Ghim Wei Ho Compact Silicon Electro-optic Modulator Based on a Cross Waveguide Resonator Maoqing X in, Aaron J. Danner, Ching Eng Png and Soon Thor Lim Photonic Crystal Polarizer Element on InP/ Air Membranes for Optical MEMS Applications Thomas Kusserow, Matthias Wulf. Ricardo Zamora, Balasubramanian Vengatesan. Bernd Witzigmann and Hartmut Hillmer Progress in Quantum Dash Semiconductor Broadband Emitters C. L Tan, C. E. Dimas, C. Chen, H. S. Djie, J. C. M. Hwang and B. S. Ooi Inductively-Coupled Argon Plasma-Enhanced Quantum Well/Dot Intermixing: A Promising Post-growth Processing Technique for Photonic Integration T. Mei, Y. C. Li, Q. J. Zhao and C. D. Xu Ab Initio Calculation of Lattice Relaxation around Ga in CdTe: Evidence of the DX and A Centers V. Koteski, H. E. Mahnke, J. Belolevic-Cavor and P. Fochuk Liquid Phase Epitaxial Growth of Dilute InAsN Layers from Bi Solvents M. De La Mare, T. D. Das, S. Dhar and A. Krier Growth and Characterisation of lnAsN Dilute Nitride Semiconductor Alloys for the Mid-Infrared Spectral Range M. De La. Mare, Q. Zhuang, A. Krier, A. Patane and S. Dhar Analysis of AI Incorporation in GaSB Grown By MOCVD Ari H. Rame/an, Harjana. P. Arifin and Ewa M. Goldys Metamorphic InGaAs Materials and Telecom Lasers S. M. Wang, Y. X. Song, I. Tangring, Z H. IAi, M. Sadeghi and A. lArsson Carrier and Thermal Induced Index Variations in InP Waveguide Diodes D. Decoster, M. Zegaoui, N. Saadsaoud, E. Dogheche and J. Chazelas A Si-Based AUAlN/Si MIS Device and Its Photo Responsivity Ming Chang Shih, Sheng Tsung Chen and Wei Chun Su Quantum Confinement and Morphology of Nano ZnO at Various Preparatory Conditions Rita John, S. Sasi Florence, V. Blessy Suganthi and R. Rajaku11Uiri Novel Photonic Crystals Based Nanocavity Resonators Fu-I.i Hsiao and Chengkuo Lee Integrated Waveguide Photodetector for DWDM Fiber-optic Communications G. Ding, C. Chen, B. S. Ooi, J. C. M. Hwang, G. Xu and S.-T. Ho Two-Dimensional Magneto-Electronic Transport in CdSe Single Quantum Wells P. K. Ghosh, Anup Dey, Amir Nath and Rajdeep Ray Electron Transport in Highly Ordered Anatase Nanotube Arrays for Dye Sensitized Solar Cells l.i Kangle, Xie Zhibin and Stefan Adams Controllable Nanoparticle Size, Optical Properties and Growth Mechanism of ZnS Synthesized by Sonochemical Method Raghvendra S. Yadav, Shiv K. Pandey, Rupali Mishra and Avinash C. Pandey Optical Properties of Methylene Blue Encapsulated in Nano Matrix Umesh Gupta, D. Mohan, S. K. Ghoshal, Vandana Nasa, Sunita Sharma Study of Third Order Nonlinear Properties of Rhodamine6G Doped in Silica Matrices Sunita Sharma, Devendra Mohan and S. K. Ghoshal Synthesis of ZnS (II-VI) Nanostructures for Gas Sensors and Effect of Growth Conditions M. Hafeez. U. Manzoor and A. S. Bhatti Recent Development of Nanophotonic Integrated Devices and Materials Y. Sugimoto, N. Ikeda, D. Tsuya, H. Oda, K. Inoue, A. Miura, D. Inoue, T. Nomura, H. Fujikawa, K. Sato, N. Ozaki, S. Ohkouchi, Y. Watanabe, Y. Koide and K. Asakawa Study of Strain Effects in Multi-Quantum Well Structures of AlGalnP-Based Light Emitting Diodes Hwa-Sub Oh, Jee-Hue Joo, Jin-Hong Lee, Joon-Seop Kwak and Jong-Hyeob Baek A Si-doped GaAs/AIGaAs Solar Cell on (311) A GaAs Substrate Ong-Arj Tangmettajitakul, Supachok Thainoi, Somsak Panyakeow and Somchai Rathanathamapan InGaAs Ring-shaped Nanostructures Grown by Droplet Epitaxy Narapom Pankaow, Somsak Panyakeow and Somchai Ratanathammaphan Mesoporous Ti02 Film for Solar Cell Application Shweta Agarwala, Ho Ghim Wei and G. K. Dalapati Effect of Substrate Temperature on Ino. 1sGao.85As/GaAs (001) Nanohole Templates Grown by Droplet Molecular Beam Epitaxy P. Boonpeng, S. Panyakeow and S. Ratanathammaphan Dependency of In Thickness on the Properties of Self-Assembled InP Ring-Shaped Nanostructures Grown by Droplet Molecular Beam Epitaxy W. Jewasuwan, S. Panyakeow and S. Ratanathammaphan Properties of Dilute InPN Alloys Grown by Liquid Phase Epitaxy Tushar Dhabal Das, Sunanda Dhar and Brij Mohan Arora Determinants of Bandgap Energies in Semiconductor Nanoalloys C. C. Yang and S. Li Fabrication of Iron Silicide Photonic Crystals and Properties of Light Propagation Yoshihito Maeda and Yoshikazu Terai Multilayered Structures of Doped and Undoped ZnO Saraswathi Chirakkara and S. B. Krupanidhi Effect of Thickness of GaP Ultra-thin Insertion Layer on the Structural and Optical Properties of InP Quantum Dots Soe Soe Han, Somsak Panyakeow, Somchai Rathanathamapan Determination of Electron Trap Density in Dilute Nitride GaNAs and InGaNAs Semiconductors H. Eshghi and M. Ameri Fabrication and Properties of Non-Stoichiometric Nickel Oxide Films by Radio Frequency Sputtering S. C. Chen, T. Y. Kuo, W H. Hong, Y. R. Lin and P. C. Kuo Nanoheteroepitaxy of GaN on Nanoporous Sapphire Substrate K. Y. Zhang, Y. D. Wang and S. J. Chua Role of Hydrogen in Optical Properties of CdTe/Mn Bilayer Thin Films of Diluted Magnetic Semiconductor S. P. Nehra, M. K. Jangid, M. Singh and Y. K. Vijay X-ray Photoelectron Spectroscopy Analysis of Plasma-Treated n-GaN Surfaces in Relation to Ohmic Contact Formation L K. Li, L S. Tan and E. F. Chor Application of Fourier Transform-based K * P Method to Semiconductor Supperlattices Q. J. Zhao, X. G. Tu and T. Mei Nonlinear Properties and Optical Limiting Performance of 20 I Sulforhodarnine-B Doped Silica and Polymeric Matrices Sunita Sharma, Devendra Mohan, S. K. Ghoshal and Umesh Gupta White Light Emitting from Ba3MgSi2 ** Al.08: yEu2 *, zMn2+ Phosphor Changyu Shen, Yi Yang and Shangzhong Jin Quantum Dot Laser Diodes with Native Oxide Injection Current Confinement: Static and Dynamic Properties H. X. Zhao, R. Wang, Q. Cao, C. Y. Liu, C. Z Tong, S. M. L Nai, J. Wei and S. F. Yoon Transmission Electron Microscope Study of Interdiffused InAsllnAIGaAs Quantum-dash-in-well Structure V. Hongpinyo, S. Nakahara, J. C. M. Hwang and B. S. Ooi Synthesis of Titanium Dioxide Nanocrystals at Different Annealing Time Sanjeev K. Gupta, Rucha Desai and Prafulla K. Jha Ultra-compact Multimode Interference Optical Power Splitter Using Submicron Waveguide R. Yin. J. H. Teng. C. C. Chum, S. S. Ang. M. Zegaoui, D. Decoster and E. Dogheche A Raman Study of Er20 3-Doping Effects on the Structure of [(80x)Te02+xPbCix+IOMo0+10Zr20 3], with 0 S x S 15 mol% Glasses I. Shaltouti, S. Salem, Y. Badr, E. E. Sshaisha and A. A. Bag hat.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)9789814267731 20160610
- Publisher's Summary
- This proceeding is a collection of selected papers presented at Symposium O of Compound Semiconductor Photonics in the International Conference on Materials for Advanced Technology (ICMAT), which was held in Singapore from 28 June to 3 July 2009. The symposium covers a wide range of topics from fundamental semiconductor materials study to photonic device fabrication and application. The papers collected are of recent progress in the active and wide range of semiconductor photonics research. They include materials-related papers on III-As/P, III-nitride, quantum dot/wire/dash growth, ZnO, and chalcogenide, and devices-related papers on photonic crystals, VCSEL, quantum dot/dash lasers, LEDs, waveguides, solar cells and heterogeneous integration.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9789814267731 20160610
- Publication date
- "This proceedings is a collection of selected papers presented in Symposium O of Compound Semiconductor Photonics in the International Conference on Materials for Advanced Technology (ICMAT), which was held in Singapore between 28 June-3 July 2009"--Pref.
Browse related items
Start at call number: