Advances in harmonic analysis and operator theory : the Stefan Samko anniversary volume
- Alexandre Almeida, Luís Castro, Frank-Olme Speck, editors.
- Basel : Birkhäuser : Springer, c2013.
- Physical description
- vi, 392 pages : illustrations ; 25 cm.
- Operator theory, advances and applications ; v. 229.
Math & Statistics Library
QA403 .A38 2013
- Unknown QA403 .A38 2013
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Stefan G. Samko : mathematician, teacher and man / V. Kokilashvili
- The role of S.G. Samko in the establishing and development of the theory of fractional differential equations and related integral operators / S. V. Rogosin
- Energy flow above the threshold of tunnel effect / F. Ali Mehmeti, R. Haller-Dintelmann and V. Régnier
- Some new hardy-type integral inequalities on cones of monotone functions / L.S. Arendarenko, R. Oinarov and L.-E. Persson
- On a boundary value problem for a class of generalized analytic functions / P. Berglez and T. T. Luong
- The factorization problem : some known results and open questions / A. Böttcher and I.M. Spitkovsky
- A class of sub-elliptie equations on the Heisenberg group and related interpolation inequalities / J. Chen and E.M. Rocha
- New types of solutions of non-linear fractional differential equations / M. Edelman and L.A. Taieb
- Stability, structural stability and numerical methods for fractional boundary value problems / N.J. Ford and M.L. Morgado
- On the boundedness of the fractional maximal operator, Riesz potential and their commutators in generalized Morrey spaces / V.S. Guliyev and P.S. Shukurov
- Existence of solutions of a class of nonlinear singular equations in Lorentz spaces / L. Huang, K. Murillo and E.M. Rocha
- Growth of Schrödingerian subharmonic functions admitting certain lower bounds / A.l. Kheyfits
- The Riemann and Dirichlet problems with data from the grand Lebesgue spaces / V. Kokilashvili and V. Paatashvili
- Overview of fractional h-difference operators / D. Mozyraka and E. Girejko
- A singularly perturbed Dirichlet problem for the Poisson equation in a periodically perforated domain : a functional analytic approach / P. Musolino
- Fractional variational calculus of variable order / T. Odzijewicz, A.D. Malinowska and D.F.M. Torres
- Iniproving bounds for singular operators via sharp reverse Hölder inequality for ... / C. Ortiz-Caraballo, Carlos Pérez and E. Rela
- Potential type operators on weighted variable exponent Lebesgue spaces / V. Rabinovich
- A note on boundedness of operators in grand grand Morrey spaces / H. Rafeiro
- Operational calculus for Bessel's fractional equation / M.M. Rodrigues, N. Vieira and S. Yakubovich
- The Dirichlet problem for elliptic equations with VMO coefficients in generalized Morrey spaces / L.G. Softova
- Riesz-Thorin-Stein-Weiss interpolation theorem in a Lebesgue-Morrey setting / S. M. Umarkhadzhiev.
- Publisher's Summary
- This volume is dedicated to Professor Stefan Samko on the occasion of his seventieth birthday. The contributions display the range of his scientific interests in harmonic analysis and operator theory. Particular attention is paid to fractional integrals and derivatives, singular, hypersingular and potential operators in variable exponent spaces, pseudodifferential operators in various modern function and distribution spaces, as well as related applications, to mention but a few. Most contributions were firstly presented in two conferences at Lisbon and Aveiro, Portugal, in June-July 2011.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- Operator theory, advances and applications ; v. 229
- Papers presented at two conferences held at Lisbon, 24-30 June, 2011 and Aveiro, June 30-July 2, 2011.
- Available in another form
- 9783034805162 (online)
- 9783034805155 (hardbound)
- 9783034805162 (online)
- 3034805152 (hd.bd.)