RTI team building : effective collaboration and data-based decision making
- Kelly Broxterman, Angela J. Whalen.
- New York : Guilford Press, 
- Copyright notice
- Physical description
- xviii, 222 pages : illustrations ; 27 cm.
- Guilford practical intervention in the schools series.
Education Library (Cubberley)
|LB1029 .R4 B775 2013||Unknown|
- Broxterman, Kelly.
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 213-216) and index.
- Introduction: Data-Based Decision-Making Teams and Their Role in Schoolwide Response-to-Intervention Models. Part I. Before the Team Meeting. Getting Started: Establishing Your Team. Planning for Collaborative Data-Team Meetings in RTI. Part II. During the Team Meeting. Data-Based Benchmark Assessment and Screening Decisions. Data-Based Intervention Planning Decisions. Data-Based Progress Monitoring Decisions. Part III: After the Team Meeting. The Roadmap: Planning for Data-Based Decision Making. Making It Happen: Implementing and Sustaining Data-Based Decision Making in Collaborative RTI Teams.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)9781462508501 20160615
- Publisher's Summary
- School teams play an essential role in the successful implementation of response to intervention (RTI). This user-friendly book offers a roadmap for creating effective RTI teams and overcoming common pitfalls. The authors discuss the nuts and bolts of planning and facilitating meetings during which data-based decisions are made about screening, interventions, and progress monitoring for individual students (K-6) or the whole school. Ways to develop sustainable team practices and strengthen collaboration are described. In a large-size format with lay-flat binding for easy photocopying, the book includes more than two dozen reproducible planning forms and other handy tools. This book is in The Guilford Practical Intervention in the Schools Series.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9781462508501 20160615
- Publication date
- Copyright date
- The Guilford practical intervention in the schools series
Browse related items
Start at call number: