Eukaryotic RNases and their partners in RNA degradation and biogenesis
- First edition.
- San Diego, CA : Academic Press, 2012.
- Physical description
- 2 volumes (xii, 265; x, 229 pages) : illustrations (some color) ; 24 cm.
Biology Library (Falconer)
- Library has: pt.A-
QP609 .R53 E95 2012 PT.A
QP609 .R53 E95 2012 PT.B
- Library has: pt.A-
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
- pt. A / edited by Guillaume F. Chanfreau, Fuyuhiko Tamanoi
- pt. B / edited by Feng Guo, Fuyuhiko Tamanoi. Dicer proteins and their role in gene silencing pathways / Michael Doyle, Lukasz Jaskiewicz, and Witold Filipowicz
- Loquacious, a dicer partner protein, functions in both the microRNA nad siRNA pathways / Ryuka Fukunaga and Phillip D. Zamore
- Translin: TRAX complex (C3PO), a novel ribonuclease for the degradation of small RNAs / Hong Zhang and Qinghua Liu
- Structure and mechanism of Argonaute proteins / Nicole T. Schirlie and Ian J. MacRae
- Drosha and DGCR8 in microRNA biogenesis / Feng Guo
- Control of Drosha-mediated microRNA maturation by Smad proteins / Hara Kang and Akiko Hata
- PIWI proteins and their slicer activity in piRNA biogenesis and transposon silencing / Kaoru Sato and Haruhiko Siomi
- Control of microRNA maturation by p53 tumor suppressor and MCPIP1 ribonuclease / Hiroshi I. Suzuki and Kohei Miyazono
- Nanoparticle-based delivery of siRNA and miRNA for cancer therapy / Rolando E. Yanes, Jie Lu, and Fuyuhiko Tamanoi.
- Publisher's Summary
- This special issue of The Enzymes is targeted towards researchers in biochemistry, molecular and cell biology, pharmacology, and cancer. This volume discusses Eukaryotic RNases and their partners in RNA degradation and biogenesis. It features contributions from leading authorities. It includes informs and updates on all the latest developments in the field.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Supplemental links
- Pt. A, Table of contents
- Publication date
- The enzymes, 1874-6047 ; volume 31-xxxii
- 9780124047402 (pt. A)
- 0124047408 (pt. A)
- 9780124047419 (pt. B)
- 0124047416 (pt. B)