The RTI startup guide : tools and templates for schoolwide implementation
- Cindy Lawrence.
- Thousand Oaks, California : Corwin Press, , ©2012.
- Physical description
- xiv, 135 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm
Education Library (Cubberley)
|LC4705 .L28 2012||Unknown|
- Lawrence, Cindy, author.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 132) and index.
- List of Figures Preface Acknowledgments About the Author What Is RTI? Steps to Setting Up a Campus RTI System 1. Establish Committee Roles 2. Establish a Leader 3. Set Criteria 4. Set Goals 5. Set Meeting Dates 6. Set Meeting Guidelines 7. Strategies and Intervention Programs 8. Forms and Documentation Examples 9. Tracking Chart 10. Progress Monitoring 11. Brochures or Literature: For School RTI and Parent Communication 12. Confidentiality 13. School Referral to RTI Process: Staff Information 14. Campus Resource Library 15. How to Start and End a Year With RTI References Index.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)9781452230870 20160615
- Publisher's Summary
- Why reinvent the wheel? Use these ready-made tools to implement RTI! Has your Response to Intervention (RTI) initiative gotten off track? Or are you having difficulty getting started? Many educators understand the research and theory behind RTI, but they encounter roadblocks when it comes to setting up a functional RTI team and system. This all-inclusive guide outlines the steps necessary to establish a program that will empower learners and teachers alike. Veteran educator and team leader Cindy Lawrence has compiled forms, checklists, examples, and words of wisdom to streamline your RTI implementation. Lawrence considers the practical challenges that team members face, including how to: set up an effective team, from leader to record keeper; set goals based on school assessment scores; determine the method for assessing struggling students; compile a comprehensive case file to maximize learner development; successfully communicate with parents. Online, you'll find "The RTI Startup Guide" companion website packed with the tools and templates in the book that are ready-to-use and designed specifically to save you time and get your team running smoothly. Take what you already know and apply it today with this treasure-trove of real-life, real-time tools!.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9781452230870 20160615
- Publication date
- Copyright date
- 9781452230870 (paper)
- 1452230870 (paper)
Browse related items
Start at call number: